Los Gatos Bicycle Racing Club
Click for information on upcoming Skills Clinic in Rohnert Park, CA on Dec. 8
• LGBRC Board of Directors elections for 2020
As we look towards the year ahead, we'd like to encourage some fresh new energy and ideas to help evolve our club in vibrant ways, to align and support our membership's interests and goals. Please consider getting involved to help make a difference, and remember the time commitment is small. BOD meetings are quarterly on a published schedule, with interactions via email and ad hoc meetings as needed.
• LGBRC Timbuk2 Donation Deal - For a $100 tax deductible donation to the LGBRC, a 501C3 charity, you get a Timbuk2 messenger bag plus three $20 Mike's Bikes gift cards! You are essentially getting the bag for free after the tax donation!
• AmazonSmile is a program where Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organizations selected by Amazon customers. One or more Amazon customers have selected to support Los Gatos Bicycle Racing Club, Inc. when they shop at AmazonSmile. Simply go to Amazon through httpss://smile.amazon.com and choose LGBRC. Here is the direct link to LGBRC’s amazonsmile, httpss://smile.amazon.com/ch/77-0136355. Let's Go Shopping!!
• Join us on Facebook!
• Thinking of starting racing? Races are listed on the ncnca.org site
• Saturday AM Ride: When: 7:30 AM, the ride usually to finish up around noon
Sunday AM Ride: Prospective Members Welcome.
Ride: Prospective members welcome.
Meets at Starbucks in the Los Altos
El Rancho shopping center at the corner
of Foothill Expressway and Springer.
The ride assembles at 8:30 and departs
at 8:45 am each Sunday. Google
Tips & Training Aids
LGBRC members are expected to be active in racing or in other support roles. Attending meetings, riding with the club, helping put on our races as needed by chairing committees or volunteering for race day duties, mentoring novice riders are a few ways members take an active role in the life of our club. Introduce yourself to the club by submitting a 'bio' that asks how you got interested in cycling.
LGBRC Mission Statement
LGBRC Early History