- Click to download the Membership
Form - PDF
- 2012 Kit
- Responsibilities and Benefits
Responsibilities: Members are expected
to be active in racing or in other support roles.
Attending meetings, riding with the club, helping
put on our races by chairing committees or volunteering
for race day duties, mentoring novice and younger
riders, helping with the newsletter, volunteering
to help at the Hellyer Park Velodrome are but
a few ways members take an active role in the
life of our club.
Benefits: The following programs are subject to change. Contact Barry Gordon, or a Board of Directors member to check on the details of current benefits.
Support Programs for
Members In Good Standing:
Discounted Clothing - Mentoring Programs
Sponsor Discounts: These are many and varied. Subscribe to our list serve, come to club meetings, or join LGBRC to receive our newsletter and be informed on a timely basis of what product sponsorship is available. We receive a year-round discount from Cupertino Bike Shop in Cupertino and Mike's Bikes in Los Gatos.
- Participation in our special events: Training
- Support programs for active racers. This
includes race results rewards and
clothing discount for racing active cat. 1/2
racers and junior racers.
- SERF reimbursement for
out-of-district race expenses
LGBRC Membership Price Schedule
- Annual Membership - $45.
Note: LGBRC 2010 District/State/National/World Champions have an optional $45 membership credit.
- Annual Sustaining Membership This
is just a helping donation for the club,
any amount over $5 in addition to the $45
- 2013 new membership after 9/1/12,
16-month membership for the price of 12 months
- Team clothing is ordered and paid for on-line and subsequently picked up at Voler in Grover Beach to save shipping charges. Contact Barry Gordon to receive your on-line clothing order link.
Download Membership Form.
Send "LGBRC" check and signed membership
LGBRC C/O Barry Gordon,
16230 W. Ellenwood Ave.
Monte Sereno, CA
For information call Barry
Gordon, LGBRC president,